Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Aileena Cavali



Aileena Cavali

Aileena has traveled extensively throughout the world, hosting lectures, workshops, and individual readings. She also provides her psychic services via phone or internet and has worked with clients from as far away as India, Africa, Australia and Russia.


" Being a psychic has been, for me, a birth-given gift, as much as an experience of a lifetime. I carry with me gifts that were inherited through generations. I Love the fact that I have the abilities to help others, and  that I  have helped thousands of people it makes me know that I'm in the right business ."

 

philosophy & Approach  


I strongly feel readings are an exchange in trust between myself and the person I am reading for, and I’m honored to be a part of the experience and by being invited into their lives. 


If someone feels stuck, I like to focus on gaining insight to help empower the person to make choices on their own and to help them understand where they are and where they want to go. I have a passion of psychology with my spiritual self and intuitive side. I may even recommend resources and books that I feel will help an individual, if they so choose. 



          Psychic Reading Lounge 
                   248-990-4848
            3187 Orchard Lake Rd
          Keego Harbor, Michigan
                         48320


No comments:

Post a Comment